My Portfolio

Posted by Linkz the Priest | Posted on 9:40 PM

Introduction of My Portfolio

Portfolio nowadays is needed in applying for jobs, because it can be used as reference by the employer about the person he/she will hire. It is here that the employer can see the applicants achievements and/or work samples. The strengths and weaknesses of the applicant can also be found in a portfolio, the employer can decide what position or job in the company that the applicant fits in best.

This portfolio is about. It is also about my job interview and application of a certain company. You can find here my field of work as a student of Information Technology.

About Me

I am Lincoln G. Cardines, a senior Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSInT) student from the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS). I live with my parents at Upper Motong, Dumaguete City. My parent’s names are Socorro G. Cardines, my mother and Eleno B. Cardines, my father.

I was studying my grade school years at West City Elementary School (WCES). I studied my senior years at St. Paul University Dumaguete (SPUD). And now, I’m currently studying at Negros Oriental State University (NOrSU).

I am the type of guy that no one should really mess with, but at the same time I’m friendly o everyone. My personal hobbies are computer hardware and software installations, computer repairing, playing basketball, table tennis, computer online/LAN games, and chillax with friends.

I’m not that much of a programmer, because I focus on my field of specialty which is computer repair, hardware and software installations, networking and web designing.

Now I’m not really good in speaking the English language. I don’t speak English fluently but I can understand the language. I can also imitate the English accents from other countries like France, Scotland, Russia, Canada, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, India and Australia. I do these with my friends just for fun and not to insult them.

And oh yeah, I was born on October 13, 1990 here in the city of Gentle People, Dumaguete City. That is all I can say about myself.


My Resumé


LINCOLN G. CARDINES

Upper Motong

Dumaguete City

Negros Oriental, 6200

Mobile No.: 09358475117

Tel. No.: 225-3006

E-mail Address: phoenix_x105@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE: To be productive, not just in my field of interest and area of expertise, but as well as in other aspects of work, as I surpass the company’s standards, being one of the best assets of your company. Furthermore, to be able to apply and share the knowledge and skills that I learned to attain the clients’ participation and satisfaction to the fullest.

PERSONAL DATA:

Date of Birth: October 13, 1990

Age: 20 years old

Civil Status: Single

Religion: Roman Catholic

Citizenship: Filipino

Parent’s Name: Socorro G. Cardines

Elino B. Cardines

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:

COLLEGE: Negros Oriental State University (2011)

HIGH SCHOOL: St. Paul University Dumaguete (2006-2007)

ELEMENTARY: West City Elementary School (2002-2003)

WORK EXPERIENCES ACQUIRED:

During my OJT, I have been exposed to varied transactions, office works and activities that provided me the knowledge to enhance my basic skills and develop my positive attitude and confidence towards workmanship.

April-June 2011- OJT- NORSU MC1

EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:

Member, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)

Member, Delta Upsilon Phi Fraternity/Sorority (DU-Phi)

Member, The NORSUnian (NORSU Student Publication Photojournalist)

HOBBIES:

Hardware and Software installation, Playing Computer Games (Online/LAN), Reading Novels, Playing Basketball, Table Tennis

SPECIAL SKILLS:

Skilled in Computer-based Software:

*Microsoft Office

*Internet

*Software Application Installations

CHARACTER REFERENCES:

MR. ROCHE CABANLIT

CSIT Department Chairperson

NORSU

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Followers